We help you to create a market entry strategy, marketing solutions, sales and internationalisation strategies that lead your business to adapt to local markets
Entering a new market is a complicated process and requires a clear understanding of local culture, behaviour, language, and foreign business regulations and practices. We offer hands-on market entry and business development services to help you gain and sustain a competitive position in your target market.
Our business advisory and consultancy services include:
• Market & Competitive Intelligence: Perform in-depth market research and analysis to help guide market entry strategy and decision making.
• Market Entry Strategy: Develop and execute a market entry strategy that works best for your business and the target market you want to enter.
• Setting up a local company: Establishing a legal entity, setting up a local office, and assistance hiring local staff.
• Business Development: Identification of potential customers, creating new contacts, searching for distribution channels and partners, and introduction to third-party service providers such as: freight forwarders, translation companies, law firms, accountants, and banks.
• Sales & marketing strategy: Development of marketing solutions and sales strategies.
• Marketing & Promotion: Providing ongoing marketing communications and public relations support to help strengthen your company's brand and awareness.
• Product launch: Providing a launch that matches the capabilities of your products and services to the needs of your target market.
• Trade Missions / In-Country Market Visits: We offer you practical assistance for travelling to your target markets and build lasting commercial relationships with clients and partners. We support you before, during and after your travel, providing essential information about the local market outlook, meetings with local partners and logistics.
• Cross Cultural Training & Seminars: A successful market entry and positioning depends of cultural aspects in the target country. We offer you cultural understanding and local business culture insights.
Our services as Trade Agent includes:
• Sales & Trade Agent : This type of assignment is based on a sales commission and finder fees. We do not have stock or inventories; the products and services of our customers are sent directly to the buyer. We find distribution channels for your products and services, thus supporting companies to obtain contracts between buyers and sellers.
We deliver a combination of value-added and high quality solutions to our clients that immediately result in profitability and long-term sustainability. We bring professional expertise and personal commitment to all consulting and sales projects to help you achieve your project goals. We offer more than just advice and reports - we focus on RESULTS!